Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Hello everybody! So, in an unsurprising turn of events, I posted one podcast and then never even recorded a second one. Truth is, I'm lazy. So I'm going to completely reboot this blog and it's going to be just a blog. I've gotten really into the bookstagram thing, so go check out my instagram account (@biblio.navigator), which you can preview over there on the side bar ----->>

Real updates to come soon. Like in the next few hours soon. I think. I'm working on catching up with the books I read for Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon over the weekend on my instagram account, so I'm planning on posting a quick wrapup of the readathon over here. Stay tuned!

P.S. Over the weekend, I'm going to try to give the blog a facelift. The template I'm using now is alright, but I think it looks kind of blah. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment